Thursday, March 29, 2012

Contaminated Water

It started with one of our best friends Patrick and Amanda.
Baby Reed Allen Broughton- Born February 29th at 7:19. 
10lbs, 1oz, 22 inches.








Next, was Wes's brother Matt and his wife Danielle.

Baby Brianna June Schreiber- born March 12th at 11:52.
8lbs, 6oz, 21inches.






Then, on March 14th Whitney announces to Facebook that her and Maurizio are expecting as well.
Baby Iris Alba Ferrarese will be arriving this July or earlier because apparently Whitney is having a super tall baby cause they keep moving her due date all around.




Well, I guess Wes and I have been hiding under a rock long enough or more like in a hole- Jackson Hole. This may come as no surprise, but we are expecting as well. In effort for Whit and I to drive Mom completely crazy, the fates aligned and I am due June 17th, exactly two weeks apart. Because I'm out in Jackson with an altitude of 6200ft. My Dr. says I'll probably have a small baby and definitely be later than the predicted due date. This makes the gap even closer. At least they just added a direct flight from Jackson to Houston, helping Mom cope a little better.


Meet the future baby Schreiber. No, we don't know what it is and no, we're not finding out. Both Wes and I know that there are very few surprises left in life. All I know is that this sucker won't stop moving and punching me.

Well you know us, never ones to miss out on the party. It must have been something in the water. It'll be a Jackson born baby (one of only 400 in a year), but soon enough we'll all be back in the south east to raise it with the best. No matter how prepared you may feel for something like this, it still scares the crap out me. But as I always say-

If it's gonna happen sometime...
     Then why not now?


Just for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment