Friday, January 21, 2011

Generations of Crazy


You know how when you see someone related to you act like a crazy person and you whisper to the person your with, “If I ever act like that please tell me” or “If you see me start turning into that person, you better let me know”, well my advise to that person who hears it is to say “NO! I WILL NOT TELL YOU”. Because lets face it, if you’re smart you never will.

Think about it. All the cases where another person acts or does something they don’t want to is always an emotional time and is never a key time to say, “remember that time when you told me to tell you that you are starting to act like your sister or turn into your mother”. If you take anything away from this post let it be this: Saying so will hurt feelings.

If you are stupid enough to bring that up during the time that technically you should, then definitely be prepared to suffer the consequences. There is no nice way to tell someone they’re acting like a crazy person.

We all must come to terms with the fact that sooner or later we will turn into the people we don’t want to and/or act like those around us including those crazy people we love unconditionally. After all, the apple never falls far from the tree.

If it’s gonna happen sometime,
     then why not now?

No comments:

Post a Comment