Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poor Duke E. Pants

God may be testing me but he is absolutely torturing Duke. Duke was completely asleep when Kahlua decided it was playtime. Here is what came of that situation. (Keep in mind that this was going on for at least 3 minutes before I could find my camera to record the annoying lil' shit!)



I showed this video to Wes and he was crying laughing. Maybe it's so funny because it's our dog or because we see how obnoxious she is on a daily basis. You'll notice that Duke tries to get up and move away from the nonsense but Kahlua follows and continues to squeaky squeak right in his face. Bless his heart! He was perfectly fine alone and then we had to bring in a play pal. I guess it's keeping him young at heart! Every baby (dog) needs a buddy to play with so...

If it's all gonna happen sometime...then why not now?

1 comment:

  1. Poor Duke E.! I can't believe he didn't smack her! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete